My Group Detox Program is about food being delicious and healthy. You don’t have to feel deprived or hungry to reduce inflammation, increase energy and lose weight. Don’t have time to cook? Through cooperative cooking, the group shares the cooking responsibilities – cook only once for the entire group and receive meals for the remaining days!
DETOX. This two-week program is designed to make the detox process accessible and safe for everyone. Week One emphasizes preparing the body by reducing and slowly omitting certain inflammatory foods. The first week ends with a two-day smoothie diet, which includes three nutritious smoothies per day, plus approved snacks (if needed). Week Two follows a detailed meal plan with delicious recipes that focus on organic whole foods that help the body release toxins and restore health.
MEET. The group environment makes detoxing fun and social, while also providing built-in accountability. Three one-hour meetings include delicious food tastings, educational content and cooking demos while building a community.
CONNECT. A private Facebook group keeps you connected to your support network throughout the program. This platform is your resource for moral support, specific questions, and nutritional information. Daily posts cover topics such as nutrition, wellness and cooking techniques.
COOK. A one-week meal plan features 21 delicious organic whole food-based recipes. Each meal plan is seasonal and includes detailed recipes, grocery lists and step-by-step cooking instructions. Cooperative cooking means you’re not slaving away in the kitchen. Cook once for the entire group and get meals delivered to your door for the rest of the week!
EAT. Eat delicious food and feel satiated while detoxing (yes, it’s possible)! Expand your palate and try new foods that nourish your body, reduce inflammation and help restore health.
Thursday, April 19th: 12pm – 1pm
- Program Goals & Why Detox
- Preparing the Body
- Food Tastings
Thursday, April 26th: 12pm-1pm
- The Program: The Nuts & Bolts
- Strategies on How to Stay on Track
- Snacks & Food Tastings
Thursday, May 3rd: 12pm-1pm
- Testing for Toxic Triggers
- Cooking Demo & Food Tastings
April 20th – 25th
- Prepare the body by reducing certain inflammatory foods
- Guidelines provided
- Meal ideas (with recipes) posted on private FaceBook group
April 26th – 27th
- Kick start the detox with a smoothie diet, plus approved snacks (if needed)
- Six delicious and nutrient dense recipes provided
April 28th – May 4th
- One-week menu plan with 21 delicious meals
- Recipes, grocery lists, cooking instructions provided
- Cooperative cooking: get 6 days of meals delivered to your door
Early Registration: $225
Early Registration rate expires March 20th.
Meetings Location: 9 Shorelands Place, Old Greenwich